Friday, April 27, 2012

Follow me Friday! ( my #1)


Okay, so this is my first ever blog hop! Not sure if i'm doing this right, but if it's wrong i'll try again later!


So the question is..

Q: have you ever had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then "broke up" with later on in either the series or the stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her

Well i think it would be Jeremiah from The Summer I Turned Pretty. I immediately loved him in the first book, amd loved him more in the second, but in the third book he did something to the main character, Belly, that made me hate him. ( i don't want to spoil anything, but if you read the third book, you probably know what i'm talking about)


Follow me and i'll follow you back :)

4 comments:

  1. New follower, I really want to get around to reading this series because I've heard such great things about it, hope to get to it soon, my FF

    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/feature-and-follow-friday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsay! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've never read that series, but I've heard many good things about it!

    I'm not following you too! :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just skimmed your answer because I've only read the first book. I like Jeremiah a lot. I wonder if I'll like Conrad more later.
    Welcome to FF! New follower.

    ReplyDelete