Monday, April 9, 2012

To the library i went!

I went to the library today and got a bunch of books i hope to finish in the next couple weeks! I got:

• The summer i turned pretty series, by Jenny Han
The library had all three books! I've heard good things about them and i can't wait to read them!

• Forever, by Judy blume
Another one i've heard good things about

• Alphas book 1, by Lisa Harrison
I feel like reading a good cliquey, girly book

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! Christ rose from the grave! Be excited!

Love, Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. I hope you like The Summer I Turned Pretty series! I've only read the first book but I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started reading it, and i like it a lot so far!! :) It might become one of my favorites!

      Delete