Friday, April 6, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! On this blog I will be sharing my most favorite books with you, and maybe warn you about some of the books that I didn't enjoy. I'll review young adult books of most genres. (But i'm really into dystopian fiction right now, so I'll probably post a lot about those!)

So if you're a teenager who loves a good book, or someone older, but still young at heart, or a tween who maybe wants to read more "advanced" books, as long as you like to read, this will be the blog for you! So be sure to follow my blog, I'll be posting updates soon! :)

Lots of love, and may God bless you,
Lindsay.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lindsay Welcome to the blogging world :)
    -Gabby @ The Ya Pixie

    Here's my blog --
    http://theyapixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete