Friday, April 27, 2012

Update/teeny book haul

Hello, hello! It's been over a week since my last post...So sorry! I know this is the same excuse everyone gives, but I'm seriously busy with school. I've been spending more time studying math than reading books :/ I will give at least one post a week starting from now on though. I'll try to think of a really cool idea to do on Fridays! Leave a comment with an idea if you have one please!

So anyways, i went to the library yesterday, and on the free books shelf were 2 Sarah Dessen books in pretty good condition! THey were just giving them away because they have the old covers, and they want the new covers for the library i guess! So the books i now own without having to pay for are Someone Like You, and That Summer! I'll try to read and review those soon.

Another book i got was a book i've been hearing a lot of hype about on Goodreads and stuff, so i put it on hold.
Divergent by Veronica Roth! I read about 10 pages last night and i'm already hooked, so that review should be coming soon! The only reason i only read 10 pages last night was because it was like 11:30 at night and i was really tired, but the action definitely starts from the very first page.

Also, I recently read Pretty Little Liars for the second time, and i plan to review that one very very soon! I haven't read any of the other PLL books yet, but i will soon, the plot is really intersting and i love me a good mystery!! :)

Have you read any of the books i mentioned up there? Leave me a comment and tell me what you thought of them! Also leave suggestions for books i should read!

No comments:

Post a Comment