Thursday, April 19, 2012

I finished the whole trilogy in four days!

Hi y'all, so a few days ago, i finished the entire "Summer I Turned Pretty" series, by Jenny Han, i think it only took me 4 days to finish it!

I bet you probably guessed this but, i LOVED all the books!
The 3 rd one was probably my favorite!! If you don't know what this series is about, then i suggest you read my review for The 1st book, The Summer I Turned Pretty. And in case you were wondering, the second book is called It's Not Summer Without You, and the third is called We'll always Have Summer.

The love triangle in this is pretty amazing, i was constantly changing my mind about who i wanted Belly to end up with! In the first book i wasn't sure who i wanted her to be with, in the second i wanted her to be with Jeremiah, and from the beginning of the third i wanted her to pick Conrad.

The reason i don't want to give synopsis' nd stuff for the 2nd and 3rd books is because i don't want to give any spoilers, but basically all 3 books could be combined to make one big book, because they all just follow each other.

There are sad moments, funny moments, "Oh no he DIDN'T" moments, and just downright "AWW!" moments.

Belly is one of the most relatable characters i've ever read about, some of her traits are annoying, but she's refreshingly real, not perfect, but a great girl. I found myself comparing parts of this book to my own life lol, that's jusst how much i related to it. And that's a big reason i loved it so much.

If you liked The Last Song, you will probably like this too, there are actually quite a few similarites.

And if you're a Sarah Dessen fan, i can almost guaruntee you will love these books!

This is one of my favorite series' ever, almost as good as the Hunger Games, (which still remains as my favorite) i definitely reccomend it.

4 and a half out of 5 stars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment